Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

What a crappy day in St. Louis! It's cold and rainy. Hope the poor kids get their trick or treating in! I, on the otherhand, have to go to work. We are supposed to be dressing up. I'm still lacking energy from not sleeping Sat night, not really feelin it anymore. Maybe I'll wear orange-that'll be fine. I totally slept like 12 hours last night and still feel like it's not enough. I cannot even tell you the last time I was asleep before midnight. I was last nite tho!

I am soooooooo glad that my sis is ok (she knows what I'm talking about). I see things like that, and the fact that baby Nicholas is doing ok, and I know that the power of prayer works! Now if we could just hear about mom.....

Well, here's to a good week. Tomorrow is a very important day in my friend Eric's life. Eric-if you are reading this, I want you to know how very proud I am of you. You are stronger than you'll ever know! I love ya and miss you tons! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will forward you a Halloween picture that should bring a smile.

RP

KD said...

I'm not sure I trust you, RP!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

TRUST ME!!!!

You'll love it