Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm too old for this....

Yes, Halloween is my favorite time of the year to go out. Nothing like being in the CWE w/all the freaks! I love it! Last night was no exception. Us gals were lookin HOT! Val, that blond wig you gave me did the trick-I was totally lookin like Jan Brady. That thing was itchy tho....and WTF? Me drinking cosmos? Who do I think I am, Sarah Jessica Parker? What a night.....Thanks to my girls Val and Rob for looking out for me last night, doing some screenings to make sure that any potential suitors were acceptable.....we found one! My theory, however, is that guys that are seemingly nice, and dare I say, normal have got to be hiding something...I can't trust it.....it was the blond wig that was attractin' em....sure as hell wasn't that Doors t-shirt! As usual, Jimmy looked freakin scary as hell! We missed our girls Ern and Carrie-it wasn't the same w/out the five of us! :(

I am soooooooo freakin tired today! Lack of sleep will do that to ya! It didn't help that I had to be in to work at noon and it was freakin crazy for the first 3 hours....thank God it calmed down later. I was NOT in the mood for crazy.....

Is is true? Is Heidi back in the States? Call me! Let's get together soon! :)

1 comment:

KD said...

We'll see! After 29 years of being cynical and untrusting, its hard to change!!!!