Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hurricane Wilma update...

Thus far, Heidi and John are ok (last I heard anyway from their blog), although Wilma did hit there(maybe it'll wash away some of the iguanas???). Must keep prayers going and add my friend Carrie, her husband Steve and their two boys, Parker and Reed. They are in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico and Wilma is supposed to hit there tomorrow. They are holed up in their hotel room, no flights going out to get them back to St. Louis. Wilma is currently a category 5 which I believe is the highest and most powerful a hurricane can be. I just hope and pray that everyone is safe.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I thought it was tough dodging those lizards. Dodging a hurricane is a completely different story! Yesterday, at 2PM, the hurricane watch and tropical stormings were canceled. Ironically, this is when the weather got really bad. Weird, huh? I think we're in the clear now, however, it still is not looking too pretty out there.