Friday, October 07, 2005

Why I love Canadians

1. They have great accents, plus many speak French, which is way hot! (all I can remember is je suis fatigue and je suis mal la tete)
2. They seem to be a fun loving people (yes, I am generalizing here), at least all the ones I've met are.
3. They are so cute because they honestly think Molson is good beer.
4. Watching Hockey Night In Canada on CBC is practically a religion-if you don't, the Mounties may come and get you.
5. They have hot older brothers and tolerate their friends harrassing them about this.
6. Their identities can remain "anonymous", yet people know who they are.
7. They are great tour guides-I recommend going to the suspension bridge in Vancouver, unless of course, you value your life. Then it's best you just stay on the ground.
8. They have a sense of humor when their ignorant friends arrive at the airport to pick them up holding signs that read "Welcome to our country!". They also let you call them "Canadian Bacon" without taking offense.
9. They help keep you awake when you are driving from Alabama to Missouri doing an all-nighter. Sure, delirium may set in, but you still have a good time...
and last but not least,
10. They have the ability to make me laugh even if via the internet nowadays, AND, even though you may go years without seeing them, you know that you will be friends forever, no matter what and that the Canadian in YOUR life will forever be one of your favorite people. I miss my favorite Canadian, even if he is a Red Wings fan. I miss his hot brother too.

Sincerely,
Yankee Doodle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two games to open the season vs. the St. Louis Blues = Two Red Wing victories!!! Some things never change.

Yours Truly,

Random Person

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerr,
Can I let my favorite Canadian read this too? Want to get your permission first prior to forwarding.
Ern