Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dude....

I am too old to be going out and getting home at 2am...seriously. Although I had a ton of fun last night (the band doing Weezer covers MADE MY DAY!!!!), I am tired today. A night of dancing and being crazy isn't what it used to be. Why are my ears still ringing? The best part was Karen and I walking around telling everyone I was her boss (get it? It was funny, out drinking, being crazy w/THE BOSS). It's just ironic that one of my friends just happens to be on my team at work, thats all. Karen's friends were great, pretty drunk,but great. And who was that boy diggin on me? I'm pretty sure I will never hear from him again, but it was nice to be complimented and having my ass slapped (what the hell?). And Mark actually knows who Ivory Tiger are b/c he works as a bouncer at one of the places they play-he says they rock! We didn't get to go to the Haunted House as planned. As we pulled up, we noticed the huge "SOLD OUT" sign...what? Sold out? So, instead of cutting the night short, we went back to Main Street St. Charles and hit a couple more bars. Now, of course I was not super liquored up-I am oncall for work all weekend!!! But, a good time was had by all. And did I mention I had my ass grabbed?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You are too funny. Reminds me of the karaoke nites w/ you at Johnny Gitto's.

KD said...

Ah, those were some good times...remember the old guy w/the toupee who called you a witch? If ever a girl needed a drink, it was then!

Heidi said...

Yep, and how close we were to the GT crizzo...could've walked home if we wanted to....