Thursday, October 20, 2005

World Series

I am truly sorry the Cards didn't make it. Mainly because I hate the Astros, but also because now St. Louis has nothing going on until April (do you REALLY think the Blues or Rams are gonna do anything?). While I would typically stay true to the NL, in this case I am going to have to defect. I will be cheering for the White Sox. It's been what, 80 some odd years since they've won? Almost as bad as my Cubs. If both the Sox teams can end their curse, maybe my Cubs can as well (wishful thinking?).

So, good luck White Sox. I'm hoping the northsiders of Chicago will be cheering for you. Down w/the Astros!!!!!


P.S. Hey Canada-the Blues have won one in a row. Beat that sucka!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri,

I heard Mulder just tanked it last night so he could spend the offseason courting you!!! How long have I been telling you that the Cards (as well as the Blues and Rams) suck?!?

P.S. : How about the Dead Things being in first place in the NHL. I just beat that sucka!!!!

KD said...

Man, first my dad, and now you getting to be right....I don't like it! You're lucky you're Canadian and loveable!!!! :)

Tag, you're it.