Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Random people-GO AWAY!!!

Seriously, you random strangers, please stop w/the posting on my blog! Does anyone know how to prevent this? I am a blogging virgin and am unsure about the settings....And Stephen-you are gonna have to re-teach me how to do the linkage thing...then I will be more than happy to have a link to your blog. Perhaps I can help you in your hick-hop advertising, Dr. Bourke.

I suppose it is technically Tuesday now. I get to see Weezer today! Yee haw! I love them as much as I love my Cubs, as much as I love scrapbooking, as much as I love, well, just about anything! I am also looking forward to hanging w/my brother for a couple of days. He's one cool kid. We always have a good time together.

Eric-the beard wasn't all that scary, but I prefer the before version. Grizzly Adams was a scary guy....

My random question/observation of the day: Does anyone else think that Nicolas Cage is creepy? I mean, if I was Meg Ryan in City of Angels, I would have been way freaked out if ol' Nick Cage suddenly appeared in my bed...I think its a combo of his voice, weird hair line and his eyes-he is just way freaky. My sister feels the same way, she may even feel more strongly about it than I do. And now his 20 y/o wife just had his baby? Gross.

Go Cards-you play in about 11 hours-may you kick the crap out of the Padres!

No comments: