Saturday, October 29, 2005

Why do I have "Mr Roboto" in my head?

Such random things float through my head sometimes....ok, all the time. "Mr Roboto" is in my head tho and I don't know why....

Ok, so the Blues totally suck. Canada, I got nothin. I can't even talk smack a little bit. It's really taking the fun out of it for me...they are currently 2-5-2. The only good thing they got goin on is that hot goalie (hot as in good looking, not hot as in good), Patrick LaLime. I will take two of him, please. To go.

So, tonight we went to this awesome bar with a tin can theme. Every beer sold there came in a tin can. Of course, all the girls stuck to Bud Light (except for my sister who decided drinking Nat Light all night would be a good idea), while the boys decided to get creative. I saw Schlitz, Old Style, Amstel, Corona, lots of Foster's and some Colt 45. Nice. My sister drank hers with a straw. She also started lip syncing "Black" by Pearl Jam with one of the dinner knives. We had to take it away from her for everyone's safety... It really was a cool place. We got to watch the Blues game ("got to" really is misleading. It was more like we had no choice because that's what was on). Hey Canada-we had a Canadian with us! She's from Toronto though and loves her Leafs! Apparently she hates Patrick LaLime because he used to be Ottawa's goalie-I didn't know there was such a fierce rivalry between Toronto and Ottawa...those Canadians mean business! I told her that if I had to pick a Canadian team, I'd have to go with Vancouver (no, not because my beloved Canada lives there),because I have a mad crush on Markus Naslund...Canada, remember driving me by their arena so I could get a picture of him? I'm a dork.

Tomorrow I am having lunch with all my aunts (and a couple of the girl cousins too). We started this a couple of months back. It's really fun. I love hanging with the fam. I miss out on so much working nights and Sundays, they are kind enough to schedule our luncheons on Saturdays so I can go. I wish my mom and sister were gonna be there, but instead Red and Jon will be in Salem w/mom and dad. At least they get to see Stubby the Wonderdog and Hank the Not-So-Smartdog. I'm jealous...can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving.

Well, I have 7 hours left of being on call and then am free from this phone for another 6 weeks. It's funny that just because you carry the oncall phone people think you will automatically know the answer to whatever they ask. Don't they know I'm making this up as I go along????

No comments: