Wednesday, October 19, 2005

God has listened-St. Louis is getting an H&M...

it's the greatest store on Earth. And it opens Friday. Anyone ever been to one? Until now, the closest one was in Chicago. It is a fabulous place to get cute, trendy clothes that are WAY inexpensive. I went once and got a pair of flipflops, a matching bag and a pair of capri pants and spent under $20. I can live w/those kind of prices....So, be there, Friday, The Galleria, my sister and I will be first in line.....

I'm wondering how going to haunted houses Saturday night and being on call for work is gonna work out...what if I am called just as a big scary clown is chasing me? What if I've just wet my pants or had a heart attack? How am I supposed to give my co-workers sound advice after that? I should have thought about that before I switched oncall weekends, huh???? Well, here's to NOT wetting my pants and/or having a heart attack and/or NOT being chased by a clown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear the haunted houses have decided to up the scary clown ratio this year. And not only that I hear that they have hired Winky the Clown. the meanest, scariest, butterfly toting clown in the continental U.S. of A.

Random Person