Thursday, October 27, 2005

Happy Birthday Red and Jon!!!

I just want to wish a very happy 27th birthday to my sister and future brother-in-law! Isn't it freaky that they have the exact same birthday, even the same year? It was fate! I hope you guys have a wonderful day, I can't wait for your special birthday happy hour!


For the record, today at work sucked so bad we moved past cranky to laughing hysterically for no reason because we didn't know what else to do. Everything that could go wrong, did. You just have to laugh. I would have killed to have Heidi and John there....seriously. Thank God tomorrow is my friday although I am still oncall until 8am on saturday.

I really don't have much else to say. My brain is fried. My head hurts. All I wanna do is go to sleep, so, I think I will. Good night.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Tell your sis Happy Bday! Hey, I told you that if Bart would fly me home I would work EVERY night, maybe even the overnights....I'm a po' girl! AND, I miss you guys.