Monday, October 10, 2005

I hate being sick

Since Friday, I have felt like I was hit by a Mack truck. Being sick is no fun. Especially when you have no time to properly rest as life duties such as work call your name. The sinus and congestion pressure is so bad it feels like someone is pushing on my face and sitting on my chest (maybe they are and I'm just totally out of it). And now that my stuffy nose is draining, well, trust me, its gross......Although I am not calling in sick (truly out of a sense of duty-all the other supervisors are off today) today, I need to as my body is telling me I need to sleep, and take some more Nyquil...that stuff is a godsend! I did break down and agreed to go see my doctor. I'm guessing I have a sinus infection, which is fairly common for me this time of year, but I'll let my doctor make that call tomorrow morning. Till then, I will continue to dope myself up with Motrin Cold and Sinus during the day and Cherry Nyquil at night.....good times.

No comments: