Friday, October 21, 2005

Dump Trucks

I have a thing against dump trucks. As my sister and I were driving down the highway today and some debris fell from the dump truck in front of us, nicking my sister's windshield, I thought "you know, I really don't like those dump trucks". They seem to be everywhere you don't want them to be. They are always spewing crap on your windshield, they're slow and big, and just plain in your way. A couple of years ago, my sister and I were on our way to my friend Sharon's house to pick up a TV I was buying from her, we got off of hwy 70 onto Zumbehl, make a left, stop at the light, and all of a sudden we are rear-ended by a dump truck. Now, luckily, we were in my sisters Jeep Liberty. Had we been in my Crapalier, I may not have been able to type this rant that I am on right now. Though our seatbelts were on, I went slamming into the dashboard, and we hit the car in front of us (that was towing a trailer of some sort). The back end of the Jeep was smashed, as was the guy's trailer. The dump truck driver? On duty, and I swear intoxicated. He even said "man, I'm gonna get in trouble at work". My sister was like "good, you deserve it". After a motorcycle cop took our report, the crisis was over. This story just proves my theory, however. Dump trucks are evil and should be banned from America's highways. Thank You.

No comments: