Sunday, October 16, 2005

Is this the end for the Cardinals?

Say it ain't so. Those damn Astros in the World Series? NOOOOOOO! I truly hope the Cardinals win this series. I don't know what I'll do once I start experiencing Albert Pujols and Mark Mulder withdrawals....I may need detox. Know of any good treatment centers?

If you haven't seen Breaking Bonaduce on VH1, you MUST see it. It's about Danny Bonaduce and his wild adventures. He is freakin crazy! For real Bipolar w/a lovely substance abuse problem. It's a trainwreck-its also must see TV.

FYI to those of you working in social services-tomorrow is the full moon. You know the crazies like to come out when that happens....I may need to have a drink after I come home from the crisis line tomorrow night....

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Do you need me to pick up a shift tonight? Tell Bart & Chris that if they fly me home, then I can work 5-10! I actually miss the crazies. Can you believe that???

KD said...

come on in girl cuz Rob called in sick!!! We have so many new people here that Stephen and I are having to be on the phones a lot.....today is "my kid is out of control" day!