Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bart says....

Bart says you are very sweet Heidi, however, it is apparently not in the budget to fly you back here. He is, however, still trying to figure out a way to have you take calls while on Grand Cayman. Also, Amy says "Hi Beautiful". We told old John and Heidi stories tonight (it was a really slow night), nothing but good stories, I promise!

Stephen helped me put links on my blog. I am completely retarded when it comes to these things. I appreciate your help Stephen!

Today was a fabulous day at work. It was nice and quiet, everyone was in a good mood, the clients weren't too crazy! Well, a little crazy, but not too crazy. Today is my friday, thank God! It's Halloween weekend! Yea!!!!!!!!!

Well, still have 45 minutes left of work, guess I better finish my notes....

No comments: