Friday, October 28, 2005

Check out my new mini poll..

Stop it you pervs, there really is a mini poll.....located at the bottom of my blog...Thanks Stephen for introducing me to bravenet...now I have found all kinds of crap to add to the blog. Don't ask why my background has been changed to black...it has to do with me being an idiot and not knowing how to do links, then trying on my own and screwing it up. I finally have it all right (I think) and will not mess with it again....

Oh, yea, I forgot to comment on the World Series....SO glad Houston lost (sorry to their like, 20-30 fans). And I'm really happy for the city of Chicago. God knows the Cubs were never gonna give that city a title, so I'm glad the White Sox did...Now, call me delusional, but the White Sox winning gives me renewed hope. They ended a, what, 88 year old skid? The Red Sox last year ended their curse....so, maybe, just maybe, there is hope for my Cubs???? I know, I know....they are historically the crappiest team in baseball, but I, and the rest of the Cubs faithful, will never give up hope. And I am waiting patiently for April-the Cubs will be on year 98 without winning the World Series...

5 comments:

Stephen M Bourke said...

The Cubs will never win thanks to that guy who sodomized the goat in the lockerroom before that one game. He has cursed the Cubs forever. What was his name? Garciaparra?

Anonymous said...

Actually I think his name was Rey Sanchez

RP

Anonymous said...

And why doesn't the poll have "Replace Muriel at Todd Cafeteria"?

RP

KD said...

Both of you are HILARIOUS!!!! :)

RP-do you think Muriel is still there? She was like 107 years old when I was there...she was good times, though. She loved you boys...Did you know I worked at Todd? For one day I made pizza for people, sweated to death, wore polyester, said "fuck this", and quit on the spot. I clearly did not have a future in the food industry....

Anonymous said...

I heard that Andy Pettite bangs goats too. He even gives the reach around out of respect for the species.