Thursday, October 13, 2005

Why girls should love sports

Ladies-its all about the hot men. Seriously. If its not for the love of the game, its about the hot men. The best place to scout hotties is, of course, baseball. I mean, the tight uniform says it all. Let's run down the list: Mark Mulder-H-O-T hot, Albert Pujols-my friend Melinda says his thighs are a work of art. Andy Pettitte-now I hate the Astros, don't get me wrong, but Mr. Pettitte is one nice piece of.......also on my list of hotties are Derek Lee, Kyle Farnsworth, Alex Gonzalez (the one on the Devil Rays), and Scott Rolen's ass. There are plenty more, trust me. Now, we'll move on to hockey. The Blues new goalie, Patrick LaLime is yummmmmy. I'll take two. He's my current new fave. So even though the Blues are horrible, I will continue to watch.
So, girls, get a big group together and go to the games! So you're not looking for the perfect double play, and you don't care about a penalty shot-at least you are there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kerri, I'm gay. Love, Andy P

KD said...

No, all my hotties are NOT gay! Anonymous needs to get a life...