Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November already?

Where has 2005 gone? I can't believe it is November already. I swear I missed a few months somewhere....today was a pretty good day. Having to do more training of new employees at work-seems to be a daily thing. Luckily these two trainees are pretty smart-they'll be easy to train. My motivation is knowing I have a vacation coming up-10 glorious days of doing NOTHING! I can't wait....

Mom asked for my Christmas list. Isn't it cute that even though her kids are all in their 20's (and some of us about to leave our 20's....), she still makes us give her a Christmas list? Of course, I can't remember what I did an hour ago, much less be able to think of things I may want. The truth is, I don't really need anything. I truly love the holidays for the meanings behind them, and the fact that I get to spend time with my family. Thats what makes my memories good ones-time with my fam, not the gifts. Cheezy, but true.

Happy Anniversary Eric! One year-I am so proud of you!

JP-hang in there. I know its tough being out there by yourself right now. Hang tight, study hard, you'll be home before you know it! We will all have to get together when you come back to the STL. Tell that wife of yours to call me!

No comments: