Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's really happening

The invitations for my sisters wedding came in this week. This has made the wedding all the more real to me. It's really happening! And soon! Less than 5 months now! The realization that my baby sister is going to be a married woman soon hit me hard. Wow. The fact that she is marrying a great guy helps. She found the perfect person for her. All I ever wanted for my sister was someone who would adore her-she found it. Jon will be a great husband, father, brother-in-law, friend. If you think I'm sappy now, just wait until that maid of honor speech! Robert can do funny, I'll do sappy! I truly cannot wait for her big day. It's going to be beautiful, she will be beautiful. Let's just pray for no rain (which is always a crapshoot in April).....Davidson/Baumgart Wedding 2006 is gonna kick ass (watch those Baumgartner women-they know how to party!!!)!!!

No comments: