Monday, November 07, 2005

RENT?

Anyone interested in going to see RENT with me when it comes to theatres? If you have never seen it before, you should. I was lucky enough to get to see the play on Broadway in NYC a couple of years ago. I fell in love with it. The best part was the little old couple in front of us leaving at the intermission-I think they were offended by it (ok, so there are a lot of references to sex, drugs, AIDS, and "alternative lifestyles"). I also got to see it again in St. Louis when the show came through. Now its a movie. Even if you don't like the premise, you must see it anyway-HELLO??? Taye Diggs is in it!!!! I believe it opens the week of Thanksgiving. Did you know that Jai Rodriguez (Queer Eye) was the original "Angel" in the play? I soooo can't wait to see the movie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No

Anonymous said...

I'm planning on seeing it with Sheila. You can come with us if you'd like. Don't know when yet as I go to Iowa for Thanksgiving? Hey, is Jai in the movie? I heard that most of the original broadway cast is in it. and can't wait to see Taye Diggs. He's hot. Anyway, let me know if you'd like to see it with us.

KD said...

yea...I'm gonna be in Salem all of Thanksgiving week and not back until that Sunday..you may have already seen it by then...

Anonymous said...

I'll let you know when we go. It'll probably be after Thanksgiving anyway.