Wednesday, November 09, 2005

One week til vacation!

Six more working days and I am then off for a week and a half! How exciting! Not that I'm doing anything exciting, the prospect of doing nothing is exciting to me....I will be spending a lot of time in Salem with the fam (Canada, I'll tell the big Conoco you said hi!) during Thanksgiving week. I so look forward to that. Thanksgiving is always a good time at the Davidson household. From dad burying the turkey carcas in the woods (long story), to Jon breaking his ankle during the Annual Men's Football Game in the front yard, Thanksgiving is never boring. I love it, helping mom prepare some of the food the night before, putting up the Christmas decorations (a tradition), spending time w/mom and dad and Timbo, as well as the cousins and aunts/uncles that come down to visit, it's always fun. And I do have Book Club with my friends and Ivory Tiger/Warrant next week to look forward to as well.....

This Saturday is Trivia Night. I pose a question to you all-If you study for Trivia Night, is that cheating? I've received mixed answers to this one. Krista found a fab web site that has 80's trivia on it (our Trivia Night theme is the 80's and 90's). Most people in my age group remember the tail end of the 80's, so I figure a little studying isn't such a bad thing. Come on, you think we're the only group studying? Trivia Night is ultra competitive! It's every man for himself! One of the subjects is album covers, so, as soon as I see that close up of a man's ass with the American flag in the background, I will be able to yell out "Bruce Springsteen, Born in the USA", and my team will be soooo proud......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to say hi to the Tower Inn too, but I seem to recall you saying it is no longer there.