Monday, November 28, 2005

Back to the STL

I'm back. Isn't that great? I have to go to work in just over an hour. Let the fun begin.

Red has decorated the condo for Christmas. It looks great. She is a little mini Val. Speaking of, as soon as everyone left mom and dad's yesterday, mom cleaned the entire house. That woman just can't sit still! I definitely did not inherit that trait from her!

Tomorrow is my daddy's birthday. I'll call home tomorrow and I'm sure the first thing he will say is "I'm retiring 30 days from today...". Gotta love his predictability.

Chloe is sitting here burping. I have never heard a dog burp before. It's weird. What are you feeding her, Jon?

Well, guess I better unpack and get ready to go back out into the real world. Vacation has been fun. Must do it again sometime.

No comments: