Thursday, November 17, 2005

The countdown is on...

Two days until the big concert! The excitement is mounting! I can't wait! Big hair, hoosiers and beer in a can-whats not to like?

Saw an apartment today. It was totally retro and I loved it! I filled out the application, so we will see if they want me. I'm hoping my boss will give me a good character reference (remember how I bring you Diet Coke almost every day Chris??????).

Chloe and I have been hanging out all day. She loves her stuffed rabbit (at least I think its a rabbit). She carried it upstairs and brought it to me while I was typing. She is quite content as long as one of her human's is within eyesight. She went poopy for me today which was quite exciting. The pooper scooper they got is quite a contraption. I'm not sure if I was working it right, but the poop got cleaned up and disposed of properly.

I must go now. I have to "cook" something for Book Club. I am making green bean casserole, and it does go in the oven, so technically, I AM cooking....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does "retro" mean? Does it mean that there is no indoor plumbing? What is this place, some sort of a brothel?

Stephen M Bourke said...

Mullet weave... sweet...

Anonymous said...

Everyday a diet coke? Man, I should keep better track of this...... Or at least demand cash.