Tuesday, November 22, 2005

There's no place like home

Here I am, in the big town of Salem. It's good to be home. I had lunch with my mom at the new Taco Bell/KFC, it was good times. As I pulled into my parents driveway, I was greeted at my car door by Stubby and Hank. They were quite excited to see a human and began jumping on me before I could even get out of the car. Their little paws were wet, which leads me to believe they had been playing in the pond earlier. Anyway, Stubby is now sprawled out on dad's chair, laying her head on the pillow like she's a person. Poor Hank, he's just outside laying in the yard. He did talk to me though, in his "dog talk". I'm sure he doesn't understand why he doesn't get to come in the house but Princess Stubby does.
Mom already has the Christmas tree up with wrapped presents underneath. Man, that woman works fast! The house is decorated throughout, the porch is even decorated! Tonight we will have one, of what I am sure will be many, trips to Wal-Mart. It's very exciting.

I wish I was going to the Ivory Tiger show at Humphrey's tomorrow night. I know the Batto clan is gonna be there, not to mention Cute Boy. Aunt Mary-if you see a cute boy, short hair, lots of tattoos, usually hangs backstage or with the band-tell him I said HI! I am a shameless, shameless flirt. Oh well, I will catch them on the flipside. I'm thinking of becoming an Eddie's groupie.....

No comments: