Saturday, November 19, 2005

Uncle Jimmy!!! Uncle Jimmy!!!

That's what the crowd will be chanting a little bit later tonight (at least my crowd will be). Tonight is the night! Ivory Tiger and Warrant, baby! I've got my Bud Light cans chillin' in the fridge as we speak. The show doesn't even start till 9:00, so I have approximately nine hours to kill.....

Thus far, my vacation has consisted of shopping....and getting my hair done. I got the best hair cut ever. It's quite sassy, which given it's on my head, seems pretty appropriate. I love it. Going to do some more errands today. Can't spend all my money though, between getting new brakes and possibly paying a deposit on an apartment, money is a bit tight right now. Not to mention Christmas is right around the corner....

Jon, Red and I have survived (barely) the week without sleep, thanks to Miss Chloe. All three of us seem to be fighting some sort of cold-like thing which happens when you haven't slept and your immune system is compromised (right Red? I pay attention to your Miss Health Department lectures!). All three of us still love Chloe thought and are spoiling her rotten with toys. She LOVES stuffed animals. She ignores the rest of her toys and carries around her stuffed ones all over the house. She is quite funny. Last night she jumped on my sisters lap, even though she is not allowed on the furniture. Red and I laughed as she tried to get down-her front paws were on the ground, but her rear ones were still on Red's lap. We laughed till we cried. It was good times.....

No comments: