Thursday, November 03, 2005

WTF?

What kind of world do we live in where someone can make homicidal threats to kill people and the local police elect to not do anything about it? It amazes me that this can happen, but does not surprise me. At the end of the day, all I can do is have the knowledge that I did everything in my power to ensure safety. The above referenced situation still bothers me, I hate cases without resolution, I will have to work through this. What an ending to an otherwise good week.

Welcome to my blog Shauna! You voyeur, you! :) You must register and join the fun. Such a cathartic experience. I realize no one really cares what I think. But if any small bit of my rambling entertains others, then by all means....read on! It makes me feel better to have an outlet.

HEIDI'S BACK!!!! I am so happy! I can't wait to work with ya again, but also hope we can get together outside of work, you know, especially since I'm not your "supervisor" anymore! :)

My work week is over, let the weekend begin. Another weekend with the place to myself as Red and Jon are heading to Perryville for a wedding-have fun! I swear to God I am going to clean my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see you either! The blog is wonderful, but I need a little KD in person! Can we take a drive through the GT crizzo for old times sake??? Please?????