Wednesday, November 23, 2005

weight loss sabotage

The holidays are evil. Let me put that out there. I have successfully maintained my weight loss since around April. This may change after this week. I recently scanned my mothers kitchen. On top of the typical Thanksgiving feast, we will also be having chicken wings (no, Jon, you cannot have ALL of them), two pumpkin pies, a pumpkin/cream cheese cake, an Almond Joy cake (I will be hiding that one in my room...), a chocolate fudge pie, various dips, chips, sauces; cresent rolls wrapped in cheese and bacon, and so many more things I can't even keep track of. Ugh, my pants are getting tight as we speak. When I finally come back to work next week, no one will recognize me. No-must keep my focus. I will repeat this mantra "you will not eat like a pig, you have to fit into the bridesmaid dress you ordered that will be arriving in January, you must say no". Repeat.

No comments: