Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Time for me to get sappy for a bit. I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. Hope everyone is celebrating with family and friends. I find it odd that people only focus on what they are thankful for on this day. Shouldn't we be doing that everyday? I try to thank God every day for what He has given me. I really can't complain too much about my life. Sure, I'm still single (and almost 30), but what I do have is so much better. I have a wonderful family and am blessed to be able to see them on a fairly regular basis. I so many wonderful friends I can't even count them. I have a good job, great co-workers and even have a great soon-to-be brother-in-law. Life is good. I hope you all take the time to remind yourself of the good things in your life. Thank God every day that He has given you another day on this Earth with your friends and family. Even though several of my friends are far away, I love them dearly, and know that if we hung out today, it would be as if we see each other all the time, the months and years in between mean nothing. I am thankful for my mom and dad-they are a constant source of support to me. I am thankful for my sister-she is my best friend and the greatest sister a girl could have. I am grateful for my brother-he and I are so much alike, he's a great kid and I love him dearly. I am grateful for my grandpa-he is the best grandpa in the world and I am thankful for every day I get to spend with him. I am grateful for my many aunts, uncles and cousins-they are the greatest and I look forward to our get-togethers. And last, but not least, I am thankful for my many friends. I have found so many great people that I couldn't possibly name you all, but I hope you know who you are, let's get together sometime and have a beer.....or go see Ivory Tiger!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: