Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Does everyone like the quiz I sent?

Has everyone checked their email? It's quiz time again! Stormy started this one, I swear. It's good, clean fun. My sister responded and noted she is a government worker and it's the day before a holiday, therefore, it is totally PC that she is checking her personal email on company time. I couldn't agree more.....she also publicly admitted that she cheats at Clue. Admitting it is the first step sister dear!
Well, on this very special day, good ol' Val (aka mom) has me.....BAKING. Uh, baking? Does she know me? Not only that, but she has me baking FOUR pies/cakes. What? I'm afraid I'm gonna get dad's yearly accusation of "you ruined Thanksgiving". Usually, this accusation is directed at Red in some sort of way (she gets to ruin every holiday in one way or another-long running family joke!). This year, I may really ruin it if those pumpkin pies don't turn out right. I'm feeling the pressure....I haven't entered the kitchen yet. I must finish watching All My Children first. Priorities, people. Priorities.

Hope the Ivory Tiger show tonight is a great one! Half the family will be there. Tim and I will be here in Salem, we'll have a beer in honor of the band!

No comments: