Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm an aunt!!!

No, my sister is not knocked up. She and Jon adopted a dog today. I went with them-it was just supposed to be a nice little trip to the APA to see all the poor doggies (all three of us had been entertaining the idea of getting one), however, as soon as Red saw Chloe, she was in love. Chloe is a 7 month old German Shepard/Collie mix. She is brown and black and totally adorable....and she LOVES Jon! She will definitely be a daddy's girl. My niece will be spoiled by her Auntie Kerri, thats for sure. She didn't get to come home with us because she needs to be, um, "altered". She will be ready to come home on Monday. We realized they were gonna need tons of dog supplies, so off to Target and PetsMart we went. Chloe will be well taken care of, that's for sure. I'm studying up on how to crate train right now.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love dogs. No, I don't think that you understand, I really loves dogs. Like, I would marry a dog if I could. That's because I really love dogs.