Wednesday, November 29, 2006

the world is full of crazy people

Ok, so I was at the gas station this morning (because, when your car is on "E", you really should put some more gas into it), minding my own business, when I hear this guy beeping at the pump. You know how the pump "beeps" when it is telling you to make your selection? Well, this dude was beeping back at it...I was a little frightened of him, to be quite honest. He was singing too, but that's a minor point. Then, there was another dude who walked by and burped really loudly, didn't care who heard him. Of course, this is the gas station that is at Jamieson and Hwy 44, so the chances of encountering someone crazy is pretty high. I just can't seem to escape them........

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is funny! Seems like they get crazier around the holidays! Today, a lady almost ran me off the road when she swerved into my lane. When she did it a SECOND time I honked, thinking, maybe she is falling asleep at the wheel or something.....She freaked out, and started yelling at me and she even flicked me off! I was like, WTF????

KD said...

WTF indeed!