Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Things at work I am thankful for

-I am thankful for Sherill Sherake's mostaccioli (pronouced Sher-ril Sher-a-kee: not her real name but that's what we call her)
-I am thankful for Mike's daily show tunes and Justin Timberlake renditions.
-I am thankful my co-workers sang the Laverne and Shirley theme song with me.
-I am thankful that Amy agrees sitting on the floor eating cheese dip is an acceptable thing to do.
-I am thankful that Julie and I are the designated "poster girls", apparently a demotion in power as we wanted to be the holiday planners, but nonetheless, I'm still thankful. I'll bring the markers and glitter.
-I am thankful for the fact that for the first time in six years, I don't have to use PTO to have Thanksgiving and the day after off.
-Last but not least, I am thankful that none of my reviewers argued with me today, especially when I told them their patients didn't meet criteria.....must be the holiday spirit. Bah humbug.

No comments: