Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Quit feeling sorry for yourself KD!

Ok, so I'm not the only one having a rough time lately. Life is funny like that, isn't it? Rough times suck, but I really think they are there to teach you some sort of lesson. Anyway, enough about that. Who else is having a rough time, you may ask? Well my prayers are going out to the following people that I love dearly:

-To my cousins Jeff and Jessica: I know everything will be ok, I'll keep you both in my thoughts!

-To my mommy, who has to have surgery, I will help take care of you when I am home for Thanksgiving, I'll help with the cooking, but please don't put me in charge...I don't want dad accusing me of ruining Thanksgiving (when we all know it's Red's job to do that!).

-To my grandpa, I hope you are feeling better soon! You were certainly talkative today, so I think you may be on the road to recovery!

-To my sister, sorry you are having such a rough time in Boston and that you feel so icky, I hope you feel better soon! Be safe flying back today!

-To my friends Val and John and John's sister Yoko and her husband-My thoughts are with your entire family as you all deal with a very, very difficult time. Call me if you need anything Val!

See, all I'm dealing with is a broken heart, these folks have some real issues that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (not that I have a lot of enemies-that I'm aware of anyway). People-take care of each other out there, ok? Later-I need to do some actual work now. Much Love, KD

No comments: