Monday, November 06, 2006

SO not liking this sleeping pill


Not right. This sleeping pill I have is just not right. So, it put me to sleep alright (10pm, thank you very much). I slept uninterrupted until.................3:30am. This not what I think of when I think of a good nights sleep. I mean, seriously. After 3:30am I tossed and turned until 6:26 when my alarm went off. That is SO not cool. Do not make me sue the makers of Restoril for promising a good 7 hours of sleep. False advertising. Now, luckily for said makers of Restoril, I am in a really good mood today, a little slap happy (probably from sleep deprivation), but nonetheless, in a good mood. My friend Mike and I laughed our asses of this morning at the printer. We got new printers at work and now when you print something, it comes with a cover sheet that has your log-in name on it (mine is kdavid4, in case you cared). Well, this morning, Mike's log-in, mtinni2, made us laugh so hard I thought we were gonna wet ourselves. It is now his new nickname. I know, I'm easily entertained.

No comments: