Sunday, November 12, 2006

Why, oh why?

Why can't I sleep? I mean, seriously? It seems my sleep has gotten worse since I have been trying the various sleeping pills. No more. I fell asleep around midnight and was awake at 4:00am. SO not cool. I'm beginning to get slightly cranky about it.....when Red called me to see if I was going to church, I was like "uh, I think I'm gonna take a nap instead". So, I did.

I am excited now that Channel 2 is coming in (for those that don't know, I don't have cable and I refuse to get it. Charter is NOT getting $50 a month out of this girl! I'm part Jewish, after all!). So, at least I will get to see the Rams game today, if the channel holds out for me.

Is it sad that I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow so I'll have something to do? Wow, I just re-read that sentence-yep, that's pretty damn sad. Happy Sunday people.

No comments: