Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My hour and a half commute to work

Dude, what was up with the traffic this morning? And why in the hell was there a pedestrian on Hwy 40? No wonder the person got hit....I don't mean to be heartless, but they caused traffic to be at a standstill for SIX miles....not fun. So, I took an alternate route to get to Hwy 170 since 40 was totally not an option. I finally made it to 170 only to find that IT WAS BACKED UP TOO. It was at that time that I realized it was not in the cards for me to get to work on time. Good thing it's my late night.

Can I tell you that after I got home from the crisis line last night, I Swiffered the whole apartment? I was so excited about my Swiffer carpet-thingy that I just couldn't help but clean at 11:00pm. The thing is AWESOME! And it doesn't make noise, so I can "vacuum" whenever I want, not that I care about being noisy since my neighbor, Jo Jo The Clown doesn't seem to care about all the noise he makes.....could you blow your nose any louder dude? I mean seriously.......

No comments: