Friday, November 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLINT!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my baby cousin Clint! Hope you have a great day and are enjoying having your family out there with you in North Carolina!

Well, I finally made my first trip to the Salem Wal-Mart. Can you believe it? I've been here for three days and hadn't been there yet. It's a miracle. Nothing exciting happened while we were there, just announcing I went.

Other than that, I haven't done much while in Salem which is just fine with me. I've been able to sleep (although I was up at 6:30 this morning for some strange reason). I've been making CD's on Tim's computer. My greatest piece of work? A CD entitled "Angry and Bitter". I also made it's sister CD-"Not So Angry and Bitter". You're welcome to make copies if you want....

Now we are just waiting for Aunt Paula and Chelsea to get here. Mom has threatened to make us go back into town to go to all the craft stores. I think I'm gonna hide out-I'm ok missing that part.....I'm making my homemade chili for the fam on Sunday. It is pretty damn good, if I say so myself.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. More to come, I'm sure........

No comments: