Saturday, November 04, 2006

Fun, good times

Oh my God-last night was so much fun. There is nothing like hanging out with your best girl friends and just laughing and having a good time (and the two HUGE pitchers of sangria didn't hurt either). I laughed so much last night, it felt good-I almost forgot what it felt like to be happy. And I swear that movie was the BEST freakin' movie I have ever seen....folks, you must run out RIGHT NOW and rent "Slumber Party Massacre II". Wow...you will be a changed person after you see it, I guarantee it......Oh-Mom, guess what? My friend Carrie's dog looks EXACTLY LIKE STUBBY. I swear, they are carbon copies, it was freaking me out all night long. She even acts like her, which is really weird....anyway, the fun good times continue in a couple hours. A little brewery tour action followed by some 80's hair metal good times-you can't beat it! By tomorrow, I'm gonna need a long, long nap. And I can't wait to take that Restoril. I'm thinking 7:30-8:00 sounds like a good bedtime for tomorrow, whaddya think????

No comments: