Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Deven!


Happy birthday today to my old friend Deven. OMG-is Deven the big 3-0 today? Why, I do believe he is a fellow 76'er. Welcome to the Dirty Thirty club Dev! It's such a great club to be in, let me tell ya! We've been friends since our CMSU days. Hey CMSU readers-remember when, for a time, he went by "D-Mac"? That was really funny....good ol' Deven-I miss him! He, my friend Christi and I had some good times together. Usually it was spent drunk at a rugby party, but whatever-we sure had fun. And remember the time in the dorms when Deven and Todd had a pony keg in their bathtub? Such good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean "when he referred to himself as D-Mac"???

RP

P.S. : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVEN!!!

KD said...

Yes, he did refer to himself as D-Mac...hysterical.....weren't those the good ol' days, RP?