Saturday, November 18, 2006

I didn't mean to have homicidal ideation

It really was my own fault. I knew I shouldn't have done it. But, it kept calling my name, drawing me in. What was it, you may ask? Well I'll tell you-it was going to Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon. I should have known better. First there was nowhere to park-1st clue. Second, as I'm walking in, I see 20-30 other people walking in with me in a sort of trance-like state. It was kinda like we were in a cult....anyway, as soon as I walked in, mayhem. People everywhere. Screaming kids everywhere. Slow old ladies everywhere. The urge to harm others just crept up on me, I swear. Of course, when I actually started formulating plans in my head, I knew it was time to get out of there. So, I got my green bean casserole fixin's and face powder, and I got the hell out. There is no need to fill out any affidavits, I promise I won't harm anyone and I am able to contract for safety at this time.

No comments: