Tuesday, November 14, 2006

big, exciting news

My friend Jill called to inform me today that the one, the only BRET MICHAELS is performing at the Stratford friday night. You know him as the lead singer of Poison...80's hair metal bands at it's best....I doubt I will be in attendance, because seriously, I don't think I can handle hearing "Every Rose Has It's Thorn". It's a personal choice every girl has to make for herself. However, if I have too much fun at happy hour after work, I may be persuaded to hang out in Fenton..........

3 comments:

Broker said...

Let me know when and where for happy hour and I just might show up. As far as Bret Michaels goes, that is entirely SCARY that he will be here. LOL.

KD said...

Uh, yea...I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that Bret has not aged well......

Anonymous said...

damn, we missed it. :(

I'm sure there'll be a next time! eek!