Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh holy hangover, Batman

Ok, not really hung over, but then again, maybe I am...Yesterday was an, um....interesting day, I don't really wanna get into the icky part, I only wanna talk about all the fun I had!

So, Allison and I had a great time at Schlafly's yesterday. We just laughed and laughed, especially at this dude that kept staring at me the whole time. I wanted to say "uh, I'm not trying to be rude but I am sooooooooo not looking at other dudes right now, but thanks for playing". I didn't say that-I just wanted to.

After that, my girl Sarah and I hung out at my apartment for a while (SO glad you were there with me girl!) then headed out to see Ivory Tiger. I really was tired and wanted to stay home and sleep, but knew I'd have fun if I just got my butt out of the house. So, to Geo Money-yes, I still owe you an ass kicking for that comment (and you know what I'm talking about!!!!! And I'm telling Jesse!!!!!!). Uncle Jimmy-thanks for, um, "altering" the set list-you are the BEST! Actually thanks to the whole band-you all were great last night, can't wait to go to all of your MISSOURI shows! :)

Dude, it is 9:00am on a Sunday. Why in the HELL am I awake? I should get my butt to church, but I just don't see it happening today. Too much to do and I gotta be somewhere at 1:00. Speaking of, I hear Shop and Save calling my name....gotta get there before all the old church people start rolling in.....have a good week y'all!

2 comments:

Broker said...

I had a great time on Saturday night . . .thanks so much! Seeing Ivory Tiger was cool, too. Hanging out at the lovely "south county bar" was truly fascinating . . . next time I'll remember to take my camera for SURE. I think we missed some serious opportunities to scrapbook those still stuck in the 80s, or worse. Good times!!

KD said...

OMG-I remember the days when I carried a camera w/me at all times. I so need to get back to that b/c there are photo ops everywhere!!!!!!