Friday, November 17, 2006

TGIF, Part 27

Really, isn't it TGIF every Friday? Fridays actually aren't so much fun at my job because it is the busiest day of the week. I, however, being the butt kissing over-achiever that I am, managed to finish all 14 of my cases by 2:30. Yes, it's true-I rock. Then (in patented Kerri butt kissing fashion), I helped my co-workers finish their cases. Dude, really it was cuz I was bored, but don't tell anyone. Now, just waitin for it to be time to go. Going to happy hour tonight and, really, that is what has gotten me through the day thus far. One of my hospital contacts in Kansas City told me that it's good to have goals and forward thinking (happy hour). I agreed, and promised him I'd have a margarita for him. I am such a giver!

Book club was so much fun last night. We just laughed, and laughed and laughed. And Christina-I'm really not mad at you for your inability to filter-it's ok! Can't wait for next month and our White Elephant gift-I have a montage of things to choose from for that. Someone is gonna be a very, very lucky girl!

I am definitely looking forward to this weekend. I will be very busy, but that's the way I like it! Lots of fun plans and then back to the crisis line on Sunday to begin my second job! I know, I'm crazy (guess I'll fit in well, huh?). Then we have the three day work week next week and then TIME OFF. I so cannot wait for that. And I'm excited about going home.

Have a good weekend everyone. Be safe and all that good stuff. Watch out for the other guy (as my dad likes to say)

No comments: