Thursday, November 16, 2006

we're under attack!

Dude-I was bombarded by Old Newsboys Day people this morning on my way to work (there were like 600 of them on Jamieson.....). I felt guilty avoiding eye contact with them (especially since my Grandpa is one of those people this morning), but seriously, I have no money to give to the cause (what is the cause anyway?). I did feel for the poor guy whose pile of papers started blowing all over the street from the wind, and the other guy who dropped his money and it was flying down Jamieson. I didn't feel bad enough to help, mind you, I had to get to work people! I will have to find some other way to give back, I promise I will........isn't my presence in the world gift enough???????? Yep, I got a little bit of sleep last night so the sarcasm is ON today people. You've been warned. I've already threatened to scrap with a couple of my co-workers, everyone is placing bets-some have their money on me-I am awful scrappy when I want to be......my friend Amy said she's getting shin guards (I do like to kick.....). Oh yea, it's gonna be a good day!

No comments: