Monday, November 20, 2006

Three day work week

Don't you love three day work weeks? I know I do. I can't wait to go home Wednesday, but am totally not looking forward to sitting in that Hwy 44 traffic. That is gonna be way un-fun. At least while I'm home I'm gonna get to see my friend Robyn-it's been YEARS! I can't wait to see her and her little Lola.

Funny Stubby story (for those that know who Stubby is). I was talking with my mom yesterday and she says "guess what your puppy did". No telling with that little dog. My parents were leaving to go to Rolla, they drove past the pond and saw Stubby out on the island (their pond has a little island in the middle, so clearly she had to do some workin' to get there). No idea why she was on the island as there is nothing there, she was just hanging out. Poor Hank was on the bank just staring out at Stubby-we think he doesn't know how to swim (and we already know he's not that smart). I can't wait to see those dogs-especially when Chloe is coming down too-that should be real fun.....

I'm back at the crisis line again tonight-I just can't get enough, I tell ya!

No comments: