Monday, November 27, 2006

I am so over this day

I really am. I mean, it's not like I was busy today, I'm just over it. I still have to work 5 hours at the crisis line tonight though. Not that I'm complaining about having a 13 hour work day, mind you. Besides, what would I do with myself just sitting at home? Probably just stare at the Christmas lights like I'm some kind of idiot savant or something. I work both jobs tomorrow too. I know I'm a glutton for punishment, but I just can't help it! Besides, the callers to the crisis line make me look a whole lot more normal (thank you random people for that!).

I think that's all I have to say for today. Shocking, I know. I don't think I've had enough stimulants today (caffeine, sugar). I'll try to come up with something interesting to talk about tomorrow, promise.

No comments: