Saturday, November 11, 2006

Random Saturday

Well, not doing much this weekend, but that's ok. I did have a fun lunch with my sister today. Always good just sitting and laughing-and I can't wait for our Christmas shopping excursion! I'm marking it down on my calendar! I'm now sitting around my apartment trying to think of something to do. I still haven't found the motivation to really reorganize or redecorate my apartment (takes too much energy). I have no money-so shopping or doing anything fun is out of the question. I've read all my books. The mail hasn't come yet, so I can't even read my People magazine. I'd like to go to sleep, but that's all I ever want to do anymore, so I am purposely not letting myself. I did some laundry-that was fun. I thought about doing the dishes-then thought twice. I thought about going for a jog in the park, but it's really cold outside. So, instead, I am blogging. Man, my life got exciting quick, huh? Damn.....

No comments: