Monday, November 27, 2006

things KD is loving right now.




1. The Swiffer Carpet Flick. LOVE IT! It scooped up all those mysterious hairballs (J and I were convinced there was a ghost in the apartment planting them...) and all the Christmas tree needles. It is a miracle product, and for only $15, a steal, if you ask me!

2. The new My Chemical Romance CD "Black Parade". You must listen to it. It is great with a capital G. Thanks to my little bro for introducing me to it and burning me a copy.

3. The new The Killers CD, "Sams' Town". A little different from their first CD, but still good. Plus the lead singer is hot. which never hurts album sales....

Any and every book written by Laurie Notaro. She is so freakin' funny. I'm talking laughing-out-loud-while-your-home-alone, wet your pants, laugh till you cry funny. And I am not exaggerating. Anyone with a sarcastic sense of humor will get it.

Try these products and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read all of Laurie Notaro's books and I have to agree- great stuff. :thumbup: