Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mama, I'm comin' home!

No, that was not an ode to Ozzy Osbourne, I really am coming home today. Yay! I look forward to getting there-I do NOT, however, look forward to sitting in the traffic on Hwy 44 this afternoon. Not fun at all.

Ok, today I have the Laverne and Shirley theme song in my head. I'm not sure thats a good thing. But, when I announced to my co-workers that I had that song in my head, they all began singing. Yea....it's gonna be a long day. We have enough food to feed 100 people, but Amy and I are baracading the cube the food is sitting in. We will not hesitate to bite or kick you if you try to take our food. Seriously. I suggested we just sit in the floor with a spoon and eat cheese dip all day. I still haven't ruled it out.....I ate a carrot stick and that just isn't working for me, so as soon as the pasta and cheese dip are hot, I am soooo over there. We told one co-worker that she ruined Thanksgiving (sounds like dad!) because she didn't bring us the gin and juice she said she would (when she offered to bring drinks for our food day, we jumped on the gin and juice bandwagon for some reason and began singing Snoop Dogg songs). My co-worker Jeff made everyone sign their initials next to what food/drink item they agreed to bring-so really she was contractually obligated to bring said gin and juice. Yet we have no gin and juice, but we do have some Diet Coke, so, really, all is right with the world.

No comments: