Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm shocked


It's raining in St. Louis and I didn't see one Idiot Person on the way to work this morning! This is not the St. Louis I know and love. Where were the three car pile-ups? And the yahoo's going 70 mph in a work zone? Where were they? Everyone was on their best behavior. I just can't believe it. The local radio station was making fun of our supposed pending ice storm. They are calling it "You've Been Warned-Again, St. Louis", as the last time we were supposed to get snow, it didn't happen. Everyone is on high alert today. My boss is like "hey, if it starts icing-we are getting the hell outta here". Fine by me. We are supposed to be getting six inches of snow and ice, which, really, does not sound like much fun. I haven't driven my car in such weather yet, so it will be interesting to see how that goes.....wish me luck.

Everyone be careful out there if this storm does hit. Don't be an Idiot. I wouldn't want to have to publicly make fun of you on this blog.......

No comments: