Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I will NOT tolerate it snowing tonight. Not one little bit. Do you hear me?

Has anyone ever been sooooo tired that they get completely irrational and have a bit of a breakdown? That was me last night. Beginning my third night in a row of virtually not sleeping at all, I snapped around 12:30am last night. Spontaneously bursted out crying (which is a really sad state of affairs as you are crying and talking to yourself and you're the only one there....). I was just so frustrated that I couldn't fall asleep. The weird part? My entire body was asleep except for my head. My head won't stop. And its not one particular thing I'm thinking about, oh no, it's a good mix of crap that need not be in my head at 12:30 at night. I'm pretty sure the makers of Lunesta will NOT be hiring me to do their commercials as I think their product is a BUNCH OF CRAP......

Despite my sleepless night and the crappy weather today, I did have a good day. Sure, it took me over an hour to get home from work, but it was still a good day. I did a conference call with one of the hospitals I work with and was happy to hear that they love working with me (especially good to hear when your supervisor is in the room). So, that was pretty cool. I jokingly call myself The Evil Managed Care Lady. See, if you just make 'em laugh, they will be like putty in your hands...(just kidding). I'd call in sick tomorrow, but I don't want Amy to kill me (half our team will be in Pennsylvania) leaving the rest of us to pick up the slack.

Oh, and Broker-let me talk to Mike tomorrow to discuss happy hour plans-I will keep you updated!

Be safe out there tonight people in the S-N-O-W.

No comments: